NIFES Wins Contract to Deliver Building Safety Case Solutions to the University of Liverpool.
We are very pleased to announce that NIFES has secured a contract to provide Building Safety Case Solutions for the University of Liverpool across its entire portfolio of high-risk buildings (HRBs).
The University of Liverpool awarded the contract on the strength of the NIFES team’s collective expertise in Building Safety Case compliance.
Our mission now will be to facilitate on-demand safety case reports across the University’s HRB portfolio, ensuring the safety and well-being of all occupants.
Here’s a glimpse of our approach
- Off-the-shelf Digital Golden Thread & Full Audit Trail: Ensuring the integrity of evidence and future-proofing against staff turnover or lost PDFs in email inboxes.
- Dedicated ‘Ecosystem’ Joint Working: Promoting collaboration among Building Safety Managers, Project Managers, and Consultancy Partners for seamless communication.
- ‘On-Demand’ Building Safety Case Report Generation: Enabling substantial time and cost savings for the University.
- Assurance Framework Linkage: Minimizing costs related to regulatory compliance.
- Fire Consultancy Support Throughout the Journey: Our experts will be by your side every step of the way.
At NIFES we know that the safety case report is not just a document—it’s a reflection of your safety management system’s live status.
Our primary focus is on providing you with the ability to demonstrate the current status of the HRBs’ safety, not just this year but for years to come.
We are proud to partner with the University of Liverpool on this critical project and look forward to making a lasting impact on the safety and security of its high-risk buildings.
Together, we are committed to ensuring the well-being of all occupants
If you’d like to discuss Building Safety Case compliance for your portfolio of HRBs, then please feel free to get in touch with Adrian Carter at Adrian.Carter@NIFES.co.uk