CHP Efficiency Optimisation Advice
Having invested in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) technology, many sites are well placed to secure their energy supply efficiently and with a reduced impact on the environment.
Most UK plants, however, do not operate to their maximum capability, and are not, therefore, generating the full return on the investment that is available.
A very small increase in CHP and boilerhouse performance can significantly affect the overall site running costs. With this in mind, NIFES offer a unique independent and comprehensive service to maximise the efficiency of the plant.
NIFES can visit site and survey the CHP and boilerhouse installation, looking at the potential for energy conservation techniques and general safety issues.
The studies investigate and comment on the following:
- CHP and Boiler controls
- CHP Pipework Connections and optimisation
- CHP Electrical Connections and optimisation
- Review of CHP Maintenance Procedures
- Potential to increase thermal utilisation
- Potential to increase electrical utilisation
- Potential to optimise run hours
- Optimisation of legislative opportunities
- Comparison of performance against contracted obligations
- CHPQA Optimisation benefits
NIFES CHP Optimisation Service is designed to drive greater cash returns from your CHP Plant using the expertise we have developed in this field over the last 20 years. We have become a UK market leader in independent consultancy on CHP, with experience of all types of CHP equipment, including reciprocating engines, gas turbines, steam turbines, and biomass-fuelled energy from waste schemes.
Our experience is both technical and practical providing us with a powerful capability to address all aspects of availability and efficiency.
NIFES experience covers all aspects of combined heat and power, including:
- Design engineering
- Project management
- Systems integration
- Feasibility studies & business case development
- CHPQA experts
- Commercial and contractual specialists
- Engineering problem solving
- Renewable fuel supply chain advisors
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 0845 168 684
Mob: 07786 277497