Estates and Facilities Asset Registers
Asset registers are the foundation of any sound maintenance programme. They encapsulate all fixed assets via a bespoke FM data base or an excel spreadsheet to provide and inventory to ensure safe, legal and environmental maintenance tasks are completed.
NIFES have provided Asset Registers for a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple sectors including;
- Healthcare including Acute Hospitals
NIFES user friendly outputs provide a comprehensive tool for estates and facilities managers.
NIFES understand that all organizations have a different approach to estates management and maintenance. NIFES will work with your delivery team to create a bespoke output which is tailored to your approach and ensure service users are engaged.
The level of asset information collected varies according to each client’s requirements. This results in a comprehensive Asset Register linked with recognised PPM tasks to an agreed maintenance regime.
NIFES asset registers enable efficient maintenance systems for your business; we can also provide a service on validation and verification of maintenance tasks and frequency, in already existing registers.
An asset register is tailored to the client’s requirements – scope, detail and extent of service; it usually includes data in the following categories:
- Unique asset number
- Description of asset
- Manufacturer of asset
- Model or Reference
- Serial number
- Capacity or Rating
- Location of asset
- Position of asset
- System to which asset relates
- Maintenance requirements or tasks
- Schedules and frequency planning
Appraise and analyse existing maintenance systems and approach
- Identify client requirements
- Advise on asset hierarchy, categories and relationships
- Collate relevant statutory documentation for all assets
- Industry standard naming conventions to be utilised
- Create bespoke asset register output in either MS Excel Spreadsheet or FM database.
- Provide detailed programme of survey duties to allow service user notification and minimise disruption of service delivery
- Professional survey team will undertake surveys and ensure a constant liaison with estates teams to make certain all areas are surveyed.
- Appraise the condition and remaining life of each individual asset.
- Present findings and provide training on the use of completed asset register to estates professionals and maintenance teams
NIFES can also off a service to manage the Asset Register on an ongoing basis – reviewing any removals, replacements or new additions.
In addition to the Asset Register – NIFES can provide written PPM schedules for all fixed assets captured to provide a comprehensive maintenance tool. Expenditure and PPM tasks
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 0845 168 684
Mob: 07786 277479