Water and Effluent Management Surveys
NIFES offer expertise and a range of services in water and effluent management.
If effective water management is achieved there can be considerable savings. This is extremely attractive to our clients; especially as water and associated costs are continuing to rise.
A typical NIFES water management survey includes consumption analysis, tariff analysis, flow profiling, water quality and risk assessments.
As a result of our findings, we recommend a number of solutions to reduce water consumption and costs.
Typically these are divided into NO, LOW and HIGH cost categories as well as proposed risk minimisation measures.
Many of our clients seek advice to reduce and stabilise their costs and maintain control.
We can provide cost effective solutions to save water and train staff to maintain control on water consumption in the long term.
NIFES services include
- Risk Assessments
- Full Water Audits
- Consumption Analysis
- Tariff Analysis
- Water reuse and recycling
- Leakage detection and step testing
- Mains Tracing
- Strategic sub metering for Monitoring and Target setting purposes
- Flow profiling and balancing
- Bore hole feasibility and implementation
- Effluent treatment feasibility studies
- Design/Commissioning/Testing of water and effluent treatment plant
- Water quality assessments